Sunday, October 26, 2008

Joel's dad died today.

He went into cardiac arrest and was taken to Akron City ER (he had been recently moved from Akron General to Edwin Shaw- I think this past week). Joel's sister called me at home this morning...I had a super -late night last night and Jack's been sick so the two of us stayed home from church today. If I hadn't been here, neither Chris & Sandy nor Joel or I would have known about Bob as soon as we did. I had to go over to the church and have them pulled out of the service to give them the news and then the 3 of them went on to see Carol and Andrea(Joel's sis) at the hospital and I took my boys home.

Pray for their salvation please. Bob did pray to receive the Lord about a wk or two ago. PTL!

luv,
Tracy

5 comments:

secret sister said...

We will certainly be praying for them, their salvation, this whole situation. If you need anything let us know; also, let us know what funeral home, time, etc.

Love ya...Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that Tracy. How is Joel doing? It must be very very difficult to lose a parent. Thank God he received Christ...at least that's something to comfort the family. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Lori

secret sister said...

we are really sorry that joel has lost his father.. is joel doing okay? just knowing that he has salvation must be a huge comfort to him.. but it still is so sad that he went so quickly.. please let him know that we are praying for him and his mother..

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Hopefully the rest of the family will get saved too.

luv,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about Joel's dad.
How is he doing? How's his mom doing?
I will pray for them!
Love you guys
Ashley