Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fish Update

Howdy Sisters!

Darrel in taking GED classes part-time while looking for part-time work

Angelika- was at the neurologist for 4.5 hours, she had 10 seizures in 45 minutes (which isn't surprising since anyone that would have a conversation with her would see her having seizures) anyways, she is back on medicine to control them. Let's pray that she takes well to the meds and that the seizures can be controlled.

Sierra- nothing new. Loves choir

Autumn- nothing new. Loves band

Savannah- has a male friend that's in 5th grade (Joyce Murral from FBC teaches that class) and says that "Tanner" says Savannah is his BEST Friend!! Savannah says Tanner believes in "magic" so she's been telling him about God and that God doesn't like magic! LOL
We pray for her friends and the bullies every night, that helps her with her day.

Me- needing a womens day out so badly! Are you with me?

Do you remember Pete and Trina Kuczirka? She's been dead 13 months already! I went out to the cemetary and they've laid the foundation for her stone. I talked to Pete and introduced myself to his fiancee' Missy Milburn,(she doesn't take to me very well, I guess that's understandable). They are getting married tomorrow :( I've been selfishly praying that if its not the Lords will, then to please not let the marriage take place. But I pray also, that she and Pete will come to Lord (I don't believe either is saved).


Love ya! Steph

No comments: