Joel said his mom doesn't need to keep his dad's car. So Joel wanted me to see if anyone on our side would be interested in buying it. I have no idea how much Carol would want for it. Joel thinks its a Buick...I think it may be a LeSabre or similar and its an older model. I know his dad just had some work done on it...maybe a detail and some other stuff...maybe a new engine? Not sure. Its like cranberry colored. Reminds me of the one mom had years ago.
4 comments:
I will check over here...if you can find out the cost, the year, mileage etc. and let me know...thanks...Mom
Please post that information here!
Thanks, Steph
I'll try to get the details at calling hours tonight.
Joel just found out....Its a 1996 Buick Century, has well over 100,000 miles on it and has a rebuilt engine. And Bob had just put about $1000 into it for something, don't know what. And Joel doesn't know how soon it will be available for sale. His mom needs to find out its blue-book worth.
Thats all the info for now. If you're still interested, just keep me posted and when I have a price I'll let ya know.
luv,
T.
Post a Comment