Sunday, October 19, 2008

An Open Invitation

Hi girls!!! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Shaun, Sue and the boys came to visit us yesterday. It was a wonderful day packed full of fun and we were so thrilled to have them!! Our new city has a lot of fun things to do and see...COSI, zoo, museums and theater's, fantastic (trust me) metroparks, shopping, sports, state buildings and did I mention shopping? And of course....US!!! There is something here to do for everyone and the activities include all price ranges. There are a lot of FREE activities and then of course also the very expensive. There are some really great things here for kids, we were ranked among the top 5 cities in America to raise children. We would love to see you and show you around our new city!! You can choose to just stay the day, or if you wanna be daring, we have an air mattress that you are more than welcome to use if you choose to stay over. So this is your open invitation!! Anytime you wanna come just give us a call. We would be thrilled to have you:)

I was wondering if some of the Ladies might like to do a shopping/cropping/maybe slumber party before Christmas. Easton is very very beautiful and I think it will be awesome all lit up for the Holidays. We could (window) shop, grab a nice lunch then come back to my house. Maybe if you all bring your scrappin supplies we could have our own crop, eat lot's of junk and have a slumber party. I would make ya'll a yummy breakfast and maybe we could go to church. I realize it may not work out but it may be something to think about. I have plenty of room to sleep quite a few ladies as long as you don't mind bringing your sleeping bags. I also have a queen size mattress that ya'll could fight over. Plus I think my kids would be thrilled to camp out on the floor so that would free up 3 beds as well. Just something to think about.

Sue, how in the world did we forget to take pictures??!!!?? Heeelllloooo!! We're scrappers for crying out loud!! Do you like my paragraphs? LOL

Good Night All,
Love,
Lori

4 comments:

secret sister said...

Hi Lori,
Thank you for the open invitation; also, I think the slumber party would be fun; it is certainly something to work toward. I know it might not work out for everyone since schedules are so different; kids coming and going, husbands having to be at work, etc., but it is something to aim at. Christmas will be upon us shortly...too shortly! Grandma M will be here for Christmas this year; coming into the airport on the 21st of Dec. and then having to leave on Saturday, the 27th to go back home. I will give more details later as I get them. Thanks again for the invite! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Would be fun but I don't know how I could do it with Joel working every single day between two jobs and Joel's dad has serious cancer issues right now so that may tie up his mom from watching the boys. But Joel, the boys and I could come down for the day and do something. I've never been to Cosi or Easton as far I can recall.

Thanks for the invite too!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be so fun! We'd have to see if there was a car pool leaving from town, so we could all ride together ;)

Thanks for the invite!! Ladies, let me know if come up with a date maybe I could ride with you.

Thanks! Steph

Anonymous said...

Yes this sounds like sooooooooo much fun!!!!! Please let me know if more people would like to do this because I really would!!! I don't know what I would do with my kids (I would like to bring them if it is okay -- since they're so little)
Keep me updated and I will be sure to check here!
Love you ladies
Ashley