Friday, November 21, 2008
....CONTINUED
oK i M back. I wrote too much on the last one . As you all can see I have been very busy with family issues. Which leads me to my next paragraph. I am guilty of this too so please understand I am pointing the finger at myself too, but I don't think we realize how blessed we are to be family. And not only a close family but one that belongs to the Lord.We as a family have the freedom to speak openly to each other about God and what He is doing in our lives. We rejoice in each others triumphs and can confront each other in love when we are doing wrong. or straying for God's will. I hope we all have come to a point in our lives where we can forgive and forget for past hurts with each other . As I see the struggle in families around me and the hurt they let fester in their hearts for a past offense committed to them, It just kills their spirit and robs them of life. I don't want that to happen to us girls.We can have such a wonderful relationship with each other,full of truth ,encouragement, hope and we can spread that around to other women we know.I pray we don't waste our opportunities God has blessed us with. Especially in this day and age.With this all typed I hope i made sense. As sauve as I am :) I am sure it will.Love U All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey,
where did all the comments go? heard they were really AWESOME!!
whats with the attacks? after jess's blog on how loving the LORD as a family, i am quite shocked at this persons response..
sue
Post a Comment