Hey ladies. I had to cancel my Product Review Event cuz the funeral was that morning but I am rescheduling it for Nov 13, 10Am (Thursday). Some other working moms (and a coffee company) have sent me their stuff to review for them and I will be giving these items away as prizes in a drawing. They give me their stuff to look at and I give them some free advertising, and this helps my blog. Anyways...this should be fun! There is nothing to buy, we are just looking over some things, tasting some things and everyone will give me their 2cents on each product. I also plan on having some Tastefully Simple dessert to eat with our coffee we are sampling. I'll have something else to drink as well for the non-coffee drinkers. This will be an informal setting, not a sit thru and listen to me talk the whole time show (blah!). You get to meander around at your leisure and fellowship with other women while you look at things and tast stuff.
So- you are all welcome to come and you can bring your babies that aren't in school. If you want to see some of the items I'll be giving away that you'll be reviewing with me...go to my website and click on "product review" under categories. I have pictures there.
www.halloffameaffiliates.com
If you're coming, please just let me know asap so I have a head count! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment