Friday, November 21, 2008

SHOPPING ALERT, puppies & a car.

I'm updating this ...forgot a couple things....

Before I forget...just sharing that Value City on Whipple Ave (Myers Lake Plaza I think its called) is shutting down and this Tuesday is their last day for this location. The Value City furniture stores are remaining open last I heard.

I think everything in the store was like 50-70% off or 60-80%...somewhere in there. They had lots of home decor/furnishing stuff like sheets, towels, dishes, etc...still had a lot of clothing and shoes maybe too.

We may be taking another trip over there in the next couple days if the prices drop really really low.


NEXT...

My neighbor, Berea, has 3 giant schnauzers and one of them is preggy. She is looking for homes for the new pups. She told me yesterday that she was taking the dog to see how many pups she was expecting. I guess thats a doggy ultrasound? I'll be looking forward to hearing about that and may ask if she got any pictures...haha. So, if you want a giant schnauzer pup, let me know. I don't know if she's charging or if she even knows for sure who the "daddy" is. Chloe was not suppose to get pregnant because she was still too young, but Pirate (one of the 3 and close in age to Chloe) is thought to be the "daddy" . Chloe is black and Pirate is salt'n peppa and I think all 3 dogs are pedigrees.

FINALLY...

If anyone's interested in Joel's dad's car, his mom would like to get at least $1800 for it. I don't remember all the details, you'll have to go back into the posts to find the one where I talked about it. IF you're really really interested I can call her and get the details again.

So, that the news and now you know it!

No comments: