Oh, I bet those pups will be soooo cute....I really miss Nikki and have wanted another dog just like her. I noticed you said these pups will be a bigger type of Nikki, right? I wonder if your neighbor is charging, and if so, what will be the cost? When you find out, please let me know.
Thanks for letting us know about Value City, and the car. If I hear of anyone interested I will be sure to let you know...love...Mom
1 comment:
Yes, these are biggin's. Like a skinnier version of Bosco but maybe a bit taller. And they are "barky and jumpy" but that may be cuz their still kind of pups themselves...Chloe and Pirate are about a year old, maybe a little past. Zorro (the older of the 3) is built like Bosco...thick and big like a horse so to speak but he is on meds for seizures or was on them and that may be why he's so big himself.
Chloe and Pirate don't have any health issues to my knowledge. I'll let you know more after I find out.
Post a Comment