Saturday, November 8, 2008

My SS "want/need" list...(from Tracy)

I just saw the post about "posting" what we would like to get so...

I would like some tart warmers for my electric warmer in scents like...pecans, walnuts, bayberry, vanilla, ...that kind of smells.

I'd like more plastic ware type of stuff (rubbermaid, etc) so I can do more freezing, etc of meals.

Would like another pair of shoes, winter coat.

Would like a Medium sized gray zip up/hoody that would match my red sweats , black sweats for the Ymca. I want to be able to wear it over my tshirt. My main hoody is blue and doesn't go well with the red and black stuff I have.

I know a Walmart card would work for some of this so thats an option as well.

Being a 34DD I can't find the right bra just anywhere so I've been fortunate to find the ones I have at Victorias Secret and Dillards on sale for like 9.99/12.99 each (which is a steal considering the bras from VS were originally maybe $45)! So , a gift card there is an idea.

If thats not enough to work with, just leave me a note here SS and I'll think some more.

Merry Christmas ,early!
Tracy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what size are you?

Anonymous said...

shoes? depends...don't buy any shoes. I'm looking for a particular pair, depends on how they fit and feel. I have weird feet, arch issues and a slight size difference between both feet.

If you're talking the coat and hoody...medium for women's sizes.

:) cha-cha, Sistaaaah

Anonymous said...

is there anything that you want that you don't necessarily need.. pampering item? s.s

Anonymous said...

Starbucks gift card.

Really really comfy, soft and warm pjs. I'm between a small/medium.

I'd really like a fake tree for my living room (HA!) Good luck w/ that one. But I'm serious, I do want one, if not two. Something that would look nice in there.

I could use more body lotion (but not soaps/gels). Not that bug-repellent type from Avon - I can't remember what its called. But that specific type makes my skin feel kind of weird. I do like Bath & Body Works though...especially the peppermint smell that I just remembered should probably be out now!

I can always use purse size hand lotion. Now Avon has some good stuff there. My hands get so dry this time of year.

(Skin So Soft! Thats the name. Yeah, none of that please.)

This has taken some serious thought. And I'm already tired. If you need more ideas, just leave me another note and I'll work on some more. Thanks for caring!