Sunday, November 30, 2008

Whoa! you gotta check out this money saver site!

One of my bargain finding friends who in a league beyond me...she's found ways to save money (groups/links) that I haven't...anyways....she shared this link with me and you gotta check it out. She pays for the $11 or it may be 12 a yr now but there are different options. I joined for 3 mos with online access and mail subscription so I have a copy in front of me w/ the speedy delivery for the first issue so I can check it out and see if it works for me for 3 mos.. AND I paid via Paypal but you can pay another way! ($9.50 Total for me...3 mos/ snailmail and online and speedy delivery for first issue was 1.50 extra)

Whether your willing to pay or not you gotta see what these ladies got for their little bit of money spent at the grocery stores. Some of the stores they used are not in my area, but I think Allie said this has been worth the money she paid already and she lives here in Massillon.

This is my affiliate link. This give me credit for you joining, if you decide too.

http://refundcents.com/index.asp?RefID=FQV9

luv,
Tracy

1 comment:

secret sister said...

How cool!! This is very interesting. Thanks for giving us this information. I am going to look into this...Mom