Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just an update.....

Hello my sisters!!!!!!! I trust everyone is doing well. I talked to Sue today at MOMs group and she was filling me in on what was on the blog. And as I was listening to her I realized that I have been doing a lousy job of keeping everyone up to date and sharing my life with ya'll (not that Its interesting...)I just want to say THANK YOU S.S.!!!! you have done a wonderful job with the cards and gifts this year. I have enjoyed every year we've done this and its neat to get to know our sisters a little better. I admit I havent done a good job of keeping up with my own s.s and i apologize! I t is tooo easy to get caught up in our own little worlds and not stop long enough to pray and consider others. Its been especially hard for me because of the fact that I have a job now which by the way I havent worked outside the home in 11 years! And anyone who knows me knows that I have a balancing problem.(haahahh!!!)Some areas of my life suffer greatly while others are successful. I can never get it both ways. If any one has any suggestions let me know:)
Granny is in the nursing home recovering from blood clots in her lungs and Kidney stones. She has been in the hospital for 3 weeks and finally graduated to rehab. Please pray for her. And Jo Anne has been coming to a bible study with me at church on thursday mornings for the past 4-5 weeks and has really been enjoying herself and the ladies we meet with. It really is an answer to prayer bcuz she is seeing the truth of Gods word and she tells me all the things she is finally realizing for herself. Awesome and Amazed at how God works in lives .However she dare not tell granny about it for fear ww3 will break out. But I was talking to the ladies at our bible study after she left last week and they think she may already be saved. OOH!imrunning out of space

No comments: