Thursday, November 13, 2008

Junk I Like :)

Just adding the stuff I like! Whoever my secret sister is this year....you have done a wonderful job!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me. Can't wait to find out who you are. Hard to believe it's that time already again. Anyways...here goes....I am super duper easy to buy for:) I love candles and home decor. Any fun kitchen tool or gadget. Scrapbooking or cooking magazine subscription. I am dying to learn how to knit/crochet and hand embroider so maybe tools or how too's that go along with that. DCWV textured cardstock stacks. Prima flowers. Chipboard. Patterned paper...I like the brands SEI, Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, American Crafts. Really I just like all paper:) I have an addiction actually. I like big chunky colorful jewelry...Kohl's always has cute stuff clearanced. There's a cookbook I checked out of the library called Fix It and Enjoy it....5 ingredient recipes. Black picture frames. DCWV makes these vinyl words and quotes that unroll and stick to your wall....I LOVE these!! Would not buy these without a coupon though as they are kinda pricey. Hand lotions and anything from bath and body works. Lip glosses and nail polishes. These are just ideas. Please pick out what you would like to get me. I think that is part of the fun...seeing what someone else would choose for me and being surprised:)

Have a good day!!
Love, Lori

No comments: