Hi "sisters"...a note here. I keep forgetting to post, but I just remembered again!! Please write all your favorite information down on a white piece of paper and bring it to our party...your favorite smells, colors, decor, food, hobby, etc...you know, all the information you can think of that will be valuable for your secret sister to have. I am looking forward to Dec. 6th; I think we will have alot of fun. I hope the weather cooperates and everyone can attend!! Love...Mom
3 comments:
mom,
did you all decide what exactly we were going to have as refreshments? i don't remember what was finally decided.. let me know, please.
love,
sue
Yeah, I'm bad there too. What should I bring? Would we want hot cheesesticks? I could bring a bag of really good ones by Farm Rich and some pizza sauce for dipping? I'd have to cook them at Jess's. I think we are on for 1pm on the 6th, right?
Tracy
Hi Tracy...yep, the 6th at 1 at Jessica's and I would LOVE for you to bring those hot cheesesticks and the sauce. That sounds sooo good on this very cold day...brrrr. I just got in from getting a few groceries and it is cold outside. Please plan on bringing those items..we will love to have them. Thanks...Mom
Post a Comment