Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HELLO AND HOWDY!!!!

This is a pretty coloor for fall ....don't ya think soo?ok....how about this one? Anyways I read here that I am to put my Want list here for my secret sister so here it goes.......gift card to bath and body and gift card to odd lots and really any gift card to anywhere. I love candles in the same scent as tracy...purses..don't have to be name brand..(would'nt expect it anyways.) I like soft fuzzy socks and rubber gloves for cleaning. Photo Albums to store my pics in until i can scrap book them....organization books and mags. picture frames, gift cards for music cd's, dvd movies for family night. popcorn,cake mixes, cookie cutters , hand towels, pretty much everything!!
well I gotta go to my dr.appointment. luv ya all!!!!!!!!!!
jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your post is P R E T T Y!!!
LOL:)