Thursday, July 10, 2008

Anyone want Christian Novels?

I belong to freecycle.org (thats the global site) and so within it is the local communities of freecycle.com (thats where I'm signed up w/ the Canton group, Massillon group and Dover/NewPhila group. (Confused yet?)). The whole idea behind it is to keep useful items out of the landfills by giving it away within your local communities...its not meant to give you stuff to sell but to reuse. Anyhoooooo...

I responded to a post here in Canton about someone offering alot of Christian novels. Alot of people jump on some things and it can be hard to get items but I'm guessing there wasn't alot of competition for these as "I won". So, I have a box of about 40 or so Christian novels.

I thought I'd share. If any of you would like to go through these and pick out what you want, you are welcome to. I may keep a couple but I don't have much time for reading. Let me know asap.

Luv-Tracy

PS- by the way- I've saved possibly $30 in landscaping rocks doing the freecycle thing. I'll have to post picture of my side yard by the airconditioner.

3 comments:

secret sister said...

That is very interesting. I will go on there this evening and see what it is all about. Thank you for letting us know...this might be fun!

Anonymous said...

Tracy...give us some names of the authors...I may be very interested. I like to read when I am in bed...thanks...mom

Anonymous said...

Jess was here tonight to let me download some pics on my computer so she picked out several already but there are a whole lot left. So far I've picked out two. Here is some of the info...
The Fall by Kirsten Lasinski
Tidings of Peace by Tracie Peterson
Kansas by same
Showdown by Ted Dekker
Christmas on the Prairie (4 romance stories by 4 different authors in one book)
An Untamed Land by Laurain Snelling
Winter Wishes by 4 authors?
Where Love Begins by Donna Fletcher Crow
Standoff at Sunrise Creek by Stephen Bly
Inspirational Romance Reader
Ohio by Dianne Christner
The Visiting Physician by Susan R. Shreve
The Angel of Mercy Series byAl Lacy
A Sinister Silence by Jane Peart
The Accused by Craig Parshall
Vancouver by Gail Sattler
Clouds by Robin Jones Gunn
There are more yet but this is most of them I think.