Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saw that you have already moved, Sue

I went to your house today to give you your birthday gift and saw that you have already moved. If you will give me your mailing address, I will send you your gift. I hope you had a very happy birthday...love, Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Happy Birthday Sue!!!!
Me and Lynsey were trying to get ahold of you earlier today(saturday) to wish you a good day but the phone just rang and rang.... I hope everything is going well. I was hoping you would've let me and eric know when you all were doing the final move so we could've hepled. But you know I have offerred repeatedly..so since I hadn't heard from ya I figured you had enough help. Are the boys excited about the new school? R your neighbors nice? Please give me a call and let me know. In the Meantime you all r in my prayers!!!
love,
Jess