Very nice! Prof-lking!-xox Tracy
Great job on the video. What's the song? Tracy, I can't figure your comment out? Maybe I'm just dense today though:)
Thank you ladies! The song is "Life on the Farm" by some independant singer...the only thing that wasn't hiphop! LOLI figure the song is true to real life...life on the farm! LOLLove, Steph
Life on the farm...OR...life at the zoo??? which could it be? and..........what is Prof-lking, Tracy? I don't quite understand that word.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very nice! Prof-lking!
-xox Tracy
Great job on the video. What's the song? Tracy, I can't figure your comment out? Maybe I'm just dense today though:)
Thank you ladies! The song is "Life on the Farm" by some independant singer...the only thing that wasn't hiphop! LOL
I figure the song is true to real life...life on the farm! LOL
Love, Steph
Life on the farm...OR...life at the zoo??? which could it be? and..........what is Prof-lking, Tracy? I don't quite understand that word.
Post a Comment