I hope that changing the template didn't disturb anyone...I thought we could use a bright cheerful color ;)
If it makes you mad just holler and I'll change it back.
Hope everyone is doing well since no one in the family circle seems to talk to each other anymore.
xoxo
6 comments:
hey lori,
i am not to crazy about the pink but that is just something i will work on..lol!! how was the park yesterday? did you get to meet any of your neighbors? tell all we say HOWDY!! we will try to get there soon... loveya, sue
Hey Sue,
It wasn't me that changed it! Not sure who did as they didn't id themselves. We had a good time at the park. No neighbors there...just an old man on a cell phone and some woman walking her dog:)The park was small but nice. Lots of wildlife running around it and trees to climb along with a couple of playsets! The kids enjoyed it and that's what counts.
Lori
The pink is okay for now, maybe we'll want to change it down the road? Experiment everynow and then? I didn't change it either.
I don't know who said no one in the family circle talks to each other anymore... its 50/50...some of my tries at communicating in any method have gone unreturned...and some of us are using the sister blog. Although, I will say if it wasn't for the small hints left on the sister blog I don't think I'd have known people were moving into new homes. Not that its any of my biz, but I am family, though I live so far away in the huge Metro called Canton...lol :)
Really, though, how about sharing these exciting things. Everyone in NP may know about life down there but I sure don't hear or read about it unless someone calls me or I see it on the internet....:(
I don't mind the pink and I think the little tree thing is kinda cute. I just gave my personal blog a little makeover too. Must be something in the air. Pink isn't my fave color but I do think the brightness is a nice change.
Tracy, If I did not tell you about our move directly and it hurt your feelings then I am very very sorry. Things just moved very fast. I personally called both sets of parents and my grandparents to let them know. Other than that I figured it would trickle down the grapevine I guess. Which I know isn't the best way to learn something since my feelings have been hurt in exactly the same way many times before. I did post the whole story on my blog and just assumed that people were reading there. I continue to update my blog several times a week with everything that's going on in our lives. So if your ever curious about us that is the place to look. Plus I am always happy to talk on the phone so give me a call sometime:)I hope I never made anyone feel left out. The only 2 people that knew the whole deal as it was happening was Carla T and Sue and both moms. There was a very real need for confidentiality and I was sworn to secrecy.Again I apologize.
Lori
Well, this is quite different; pinkish purple...it is fine with me. I am more interested in the news of everyone, than in the color, so whatever floats your boat is fine...LOL
I don't think there are any hard feelings with anyone, time just flies so fast and with a LARGE family, sometimes I think we repeat ourselves to the same person thinking we haven't told that person, and we leave someone out, thinking that we have already told that person, so everyone, don't hesitate to ask each other questions. I know I have repeated myself to a couple of sisters and they say "you already told me that"..and then I find out I didn't tell another sister. Like Lori said, we can go into her personal blog and keep updated too, which is a wonderful idea.
Lori,
After I saw Jessica's hint about helping you guys move or something on the blog I realized you were moving. I knew Andy was house-looking and I think your personal blog was still behind on the final details , cause I checked. I'm not mad. I saw on your blog later w/your updates and that it was a real quick decision like...a week. I don't expect to be called and notified. I found out the same way that Sue and Shaun are moving - at least thats what it looks like on the sisblog however I'm only guessing based on the blogging between mom and Sue, I think again. So, I'm checking both blogs for updates. Anyways...I do look forward to pics of the new house! I know you said you wanted to decorate first, don't blame you. Jess told me how nice it is. So - not mad...just sharing:) Unless you really want to fight then...PUT UP YOUR DUKES, SISTER!! lol just kidding!
And I don't have any phone #s for you, except your Dover # and I'm sure that doesn't work down there. Phone calls aren't usually good for me anyways, cuz my kids act up/act out! I dread the phone, unfortunately :(
luv-
tracy
Post a Comment