Thursday, July 31, 2008

M.O.M.s ministry cookbook?

I know the M.O.M.'s group was going to put together a cookbook and sell it. I contibuted some recipes. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were still going to do this? I'd like to buy some copies if it's available.

Love, Lori

2 comments:

secret sister said...

Hi Lori,
I will see what I can find out for you. Perhaps Sue will get back on the blog real soon and be able to answer your question. I don't think she has internet yet; I may be mistaken though...talk to you soon...Mom C

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I know Jess was involved in this project also so I thought maybe she might have some info?

We are NOT coming home this weekend. I'm sorry we won't be able to make Sapphire's birthday party. Maia's devastated but there's no way around it. Andy doesn't want to come home again until we have a definitive plan:(

Love, Lori