Friday, July 4, 2008

THANK YOU SECRET SISTER

THANK YOU SECRET SISTER FOR MY BEAUTIFUL 2 TOWELS...THOSE WILL LOOK VERY NICE IN MY KITCHEN....YOU CHOSE JUST THE RIGHT COLORS AND THE RIGHT DESIGN. I LOVE FALLISH LEAVES!

WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT JESSICA AND ERIC'S...THANK YOU FOR INVITING EVERYONE. THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, THE FELLOWSHIP WAS GREAT AND THE FRONT PORCH WAS THE BEST PLACE TO WATCH THE PARADE. I BELIEVE WE ALL HAD ALOT OF FUN. LORI, WE MISSED YOU! IT WAS FUN TALKING TO ASHER; HE IS A CUTIE. WE MISSED SUE, SHAUN AND THE BOYS...MAYBE NEXT TIME WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER.

WELL, TOMORROW LORI, ANDY AND THE KIDS WILL BE IN THEIR NEW HOUSE; MAIA IS GETTING HER "OWN" BEDROOM (SHE TOLD ME TONIGHT) AND ASHER IS GOING TO SLEEP ON THE "FLOOR"..LOL. HE SEEMED ALL EXCITED ABOUT SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR...I AM SURE HE HAS HIS INFORMATION MIXED UP A LITTLE BIT; I THINK HE REALLY DOES HAVE A BED!

REMEMBER TO MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR SATURDAY, DEC. 13TH, J.I.M.'S PLACE....LOVE YA..MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mom,
not to pop your balloon but I'm your secret sister and I didn't give you any towels? In fact, I don't know anything about that. You must have 2 secret sisters?

Anonymous said...

Lol that's too funny! pretty cool that there seems to be more than 1 ss per sister!

How fun is that? I love the fact that you purchase gifts for your SS, but no one ever said we can't give gifts to others as well.

correct? let the fun begin!