Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Howdy Sue,

How are you and your family doing? How is your dad? Hope he is getting along ok. I have called many times, but left only one message. Did you and Shaun sign for your house? Do you know when you will be moving? Please keep us updated; if you need help, just let us know...love ya..Mom

2 comments:

secret sister said...

hey mom,
my dad is doing pretty good and looks to be in his new house in a few weeks.. he is still wearing a monitor for his heart, he will have to wear that for another week.. shaun and i have been pretty busy packing, its still up in the air as to the moving date. the loan is now with the underwriter and we are at their mercy. we have quite a few helpers lined up, thank you. will let you know when we do. i totally forgot to get the avon $ over to you will do that soon.. thanks again, sue

secret sister said...

Hi Sue,
I plum forgot about the Avon....shows what a good business woman I am...lol

Yeh, please keep us posted on your move etc. I bet you are getting excited about getting moved and getting settled!!

Give me a call sometime..am glad your dad is getting better...have a great evening....Mom