Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hey Everyone

I talked to someone today that told me there are several people at church who are having major health concerns. Please update me if you have any info regarding these situations: The Wherley twins have newly discovered heart conditions that require surgery? Nick Coury has throat cancer? Sherry Kohl has cancer? I'd like to know how to pray so need some more in depth info.

Tracy, have you gone to a Goodwill in a more affluent neighborhood? Also I think hospice's Browse and Buy usually has furniture.

Per Steph's request: I need picture frames. Big and little. I need fabric for curtains and such but I guess I sorta need to pick that out. Home decor is always welcome. I love cookbooks and fun cooking gadgets are always a hit. A salad spinner but I think those are kinda pricey. Scrapbooking supplies: prima flowers, textured cardstock, embellishments like brads...charms...buttons...chipboard...you get the idea. Just an FYI I do NOT use stickers. I love books too. And new music is always wonderful. Flowers and plants are great too. Jewelry is always good...I've been into bright colors lately. Looking for orange nail polish. I'm also really wanting to learn to embroider and maybe quilt so maybe some basic supplies that would help me along there. I'm easy. Anything makes me happy:)

Sue, Happy belated birthday and hope you are enjoying your new home!!!!! I am very excited for you:) BTW everyone shaun and Sue do not have internet access as of yet so that is probably why she hasn't responded to your posts. I know for us it took 2 weeks for everything to settle down and get back into some kind of normal routine.

Hope you all had a great weekend!! We visited Pastor Mark's new church. Look for an update on my blog.

Love, Lori

No comments: