I just wanted to post a quick Thank you for my secret sister gift! It. is. awesome. I love the hand made basket! I also got a gift card for Bath and Body works and Carraba's, dove chocolate, card, and 3 wonderful smelling candles!!! I am so excited to have the Carraba's gift card because I planned on taking Dan there for his birthday July 29th (if I can find a babysitter) and this will definitely help.
Trinity got into the chocolate and had 3 whole pieces in her mouth with chocolate drool as far as the eye could see!!!! It was cute!
Well I must go to bed as my babies are asleep now so must I!
Love you All
Ashley
1 comment:
If we are not busy you might be able to leave the girls here w/ us while you go out to eat here in Canton (I'm assuming it would be Canton since you mentioned Carrabas, but maybe there others around?). As long as we are not busy and its just a couple hours I think it would be okay. Let me know.
:0)
Tracy
Post a Comment