Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank You S.S. Love, Lori

Thank you so much for my awesome bucket of goodies for my new home. It was a fun gift and I love how it was all bright and colorful in the bucket. I have been getting use out of everything as this house was FILTHY! I've never seen such disgusting windows. Also a big thank you to Mom, Dad, Jessica and Eric for helping us so much on moving day. I don't know what we would've done without you guys!!! Gotta love family:) For anyone interested I have been updating my blog as well. I am back from my extended leave. I was seriously going through internet withdrawls. Almost 2 weeks without it:( Love everyone and hope you all have a great week!

Lori

ps- Mom I emailed you back a couple of days ago. Did you get it? Just checking since it is a new addy and since I didn't get a response I'm worried my e-mail isn't working properly. Thanks

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Hi Lori,
Yep, your email is working fine...it is just me....I am "lagging" behind in answering several emails, sorry. Am glad you all are getting settled. I will go into my email and send you an answer...talk to you in a little bit...Mom C