Thursday, July 3, 2008
Hello I finally got it together!!!!
Well, Hello everyone. I am finally able to get caught up with everyone. the computer isn't my favorite thing to do so I find that I lack ALOT in this skill. Just wanted to say THANK YOU,S.S!!! I recently recieved a gift of pedicure goodies and jewelry and polish. I love it all. And it came at an awesome time as it always does. I was having a rather down day and I came home to find this wonderful pink(i think) bag full of the goodies. Ladies, don't ever underestimate the power of gifts that are given in love to your sister. Even if it is just a card with wisdom and humor it makes our days and can be a huge blessing just for us to know we are special in someones eyes. I just wanted to say that I am and have been praying for everyone and their families. Also on a sad note. we (eric ,kids and I ) said goodbye to andy and lori and kids today. They will be leaving for their new home tomorrow morning. Eric was helping them move stuff into the truck . Dad was there also to help with the feeding of the crew:) THANKS DAD!!! I am sad to see them leave but, I am happy for them ,as to be able to start a new life and make some wonderful new friends. Plus , they are only 2 hours away....still close enough to see them! I hope to see pics of new home when they get a chance to post them. No rush of course. Sorry if this letter is so chopped up ,burt I keep getting interrupted!!! love ya all, i gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment