I'm glad mom brought attention to your "missing" blog. I have never heard of a Hospice having a browse and buy. How do I find out more about that?
You said Mark's new church...you do mean the Hilliard one w/ Ken Harrell ,right?
Anyways...I hope you too post pictures of your house and I don't know if you read it but I don't and possibly never have had a cell phone # for you. Maybe Andy a long time ago, not sure. I can ask mom for it or if you have a home phone now let someone know so we all get it also. You may not want to post it here I know. Being on the phone gets really difficult for me because the kids are around me pretty much all the time and naptime is my worktime and relax time. Well, I relax while working..however thats possible. Hows Andy liking his job?
Have a great week!
Tracy
3 comments:
Hey Tracy,
The browse and buy runs like goodwill except the profits go to hospice. I think it's hospice...I guess it could be another organization. It's all run by volunteers and sells goods that other's donate. It used to be in downtown Phila. Back in the alley behind Coffman optical. Not sure if it's still there or not. You may be able to find it in the phone book. I haven't even thought about it in years to tell you the truth. Now I'm kinda kickin myself....I've probably missed out on tons of good deals over the years.
As far as our phone...we are not getting a land line. We are just sticking with our cell phones. Mom has all our numbers. We have 3 of them!!! I didn't call with the number because you specifically said phone calls were not good for you? I would love to hear from you though!!!
I was referring to Pastor Herrell's church. I just updated my blog with our experience if your curious.
Have a good day!!!
Lori
Browse and buy is in the local phone book. Phone # 330 365 2026. adress is 115 allen ln sw n.p.
Thanks. Maybe I'll call them and check it out. I'll check out your blog also. I did the other day but am looking forward to your impression after being there.
Luv-
Tracy
Post a Comment