Thursday, December 4, 2008

2 More Days!!!

We have 2 more days until the P-A-R-T-Y!!! I'll be mixin', bakin', singin' tunes & gift wrapping tonight and tomorrow! Are all of you ladies ready?
xoxo Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not quite...need to wrap. And mom, if you're reading this, can you call me Sat. morning before I need to leave to REMIND me to bring your stuff. Dad also has some things for me to pick up at your house so REMIND me of that too :) I'll be bringing both boys with me as Joel is working both jobs Saturday.

I'm bringing the cheesesticks and sauce! See ya when I get there!

secret sister said...

Oh yes....I am ALL ready, just waiting for Saturday to arrive!! Last year, Sue couldn't be with us; this year, Lori can't be with us. This will make 2 years in a row that all my daughters weren't able to get together. We will start praying EARLY in the new year that all of us will be able to make it at the next stocking exchange!! Tracy, I will call you early Saturday to make sure you have loaded all my goodies into your van...everyone be careful and I will see you tomorrow!! I love you all young ladies....Mom