Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To my secret thisther from Mom

Hi Secret Thisther....this is Mom....I got my stamp pad and my candy bar today. Thank you for thinking of me. I have never seen an Organic chocolate candy bar before, so, when I taste it I will post to the blog what I think of it. It sort of smells like Guinea pig hay; sort of like that Timothy hay I feed Nibbles...wow...I hope it doesn't taste like it smells....lol....before you know it, I will be growing another tail!! or a pair of ears. Hey, it is the thought that counts. Did you, by any chance taste one of those candy bars yet before you gave me one? Thanks again, whoever you are; it was fun getting these items...love ya...Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, I haven't had an organic chocolate bar yet. I hope it doesn't taste like hay! Let us know in the blog so I don't get another one! lol
if you don't like it maybe nibbles will? lol have a good day!