Hi all you fine ladies,
Tomorrow, since I am not babysitting, I am going to try to do all my errands and running around, so I won't be home. I am going to get a haircut, go grocery shopping (without any kids...lol) go to the drycleaners, pay a couple of bills, stop off at the library (hopefully)...I have to go by Joann Fabrics and pick up some thread and some scrapbooking stuff..and then I have several other things to do at different stops. Here is the purpose of my note.....while I am out, I will drop off some Avon books and Lori, I will get the pictures of the kids that you have for me. I have tried several times to stop over there to get them, however, due to dad's housecall schedules, antiques schedules, etc, I have had to "hurry" when I am out with the van. Having just one vehicle is very inconvenient, however, I am thankful for one!! Are you ladies going to be home? If not, please let me know and maybe I can just leave the Avon books on your porch, and Lori, you could leave the photos on your porch somewhere. Sue and Lori, please let me know if you will be home. I can't give you any specific time because I don't know what time I will be finished with my haircut, etc. .....Love ya all.....Mom
3 comments:
i'M PRETTY SURE i SHOULD BE HOME. Can I have some Avon books?
Lori
mom,
i should be home, if not please leave me one of the books, pleasseee! i am soooo happy you finally have a day w/o babysitting.. how wonderful, enjoy and take a long time at the library, sit and read undisturbed.. i am a little envious.. lol!!! hope to see you,loveya, sue
Hi Mom,
I stopped by your house Saturday and saw you didn't get to go away as planned :(
I'm going to suggest that you just leave and not tell anyone your plans!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment