Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To Sue

I am so happy that Shaun made it home safe and sound; I bet you and the boys are enjoying his "visit"...lol...Maybe he will be able to stay closer to home for a while before being sent back out somewhere. Dad and I pray for all our children, (we consider our children-in-law- our children) and grandchildren by name everyday (it takes awhile to get through our prayer!!), but the Lord is good and we have alot to be thankful for. He continues to keep us all safe from harm! Give Shaun a hug and kiss from his mama and dad.

1 comment:

secret sister said...

thanks mom,
yeah, we are glad and excited to have him home if only for a little while.. we won't know until right before. i certainly gave him a hug, and kisses from you and dad. and on a side note, that chocolate is really good, my secret sis put one in my easter gift and i couldn't stop eating mine, not enough chocolate..lol!!! it didn't take long for mine to disappear..lol! thanks mom,
loveya, sue