Hey there Secret Sister. I was just thinking this morning. In case you need any ideas for me- I don't need anymore bath and body stuff but I would love to have a butterfly bush in some lovely color to plant outside (even two butterfly bushes but one would be great). I heard they are not expensive but I haven't checked around. Just an idea if you needed something more.
3 comments:
Chicken is good....I like chicken...chicken tastes like...chicken!
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
Was that Zac talking...chicken?!
i just like stuff, yaya lots of stuff. i like big stuff, little stuff not so little stuff. i like butter too butter is good not real good for your heart thou. i like my heart it keeps me up sometimes when its making lots of noises like"dumb,dumb...dumb,dumd...dumb,dumb.." i don't like it when people call me dumb, no i dont like that at all....i have to poop now, by
Post a Comment