Thursday, April 10, 2008

Steph...

We leave May 31 for vacation. Have you requested any vacation brochures from anywhere? When I was researching places I did....this year I've got stuff for ...I think...Connecticut, Massachusetts, Virginia Beach, Florida... I was really itching for a beach vacation at Siesta Keys or the like after I heard how nice the beaches are...sand like white sugar and not hot to the touch and beautiful water I think also...there 's a beach known for treasure hunting..(Vero Beach?) and another one maybe for finding shark teeth and another one for shelling (finding sea shells). Beaches are different depending on where they are located. Good luck on the hunt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White beaches and clean water...sound heavenly! I would love to go where there is a treasure hunt..how fun would that be!!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time and that the weather is beautiful!
oxoxo Steph