Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey Ladies, JESS especially, what do you think?

Hey, I was thinking that if we sent (everyone on their own, not a group card) a card to Granny and Mary (I think I've met Mary yrs ago) letting them know we are praying for them, etc.. Maybe they will be more open to the gospel down the road when Jess gets to bring up the subject with them again. Anyways, if you are interested I would suggest JESS...send their addresses through email, NOT blog.

IF YOU CLICK ON "NEXT BLOG" AT TOP OF PAGE YOU CAN READ SOMEONE ELSES BLOG PAGE AND LIKEWISE I IMAGINE SOMEONE CAN READ OURS SO WE DO NOT WANT "PERSONAL INFORMATION" GOING ON THE BLOG. I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REALIZED THIS. I STUMBLED UPON IT ONE DAY AND DOUBLE CHECKED TODAY.

Jess, would you email me the addresses?
Thanks,
Tracy

1 comment:

secret sister said...

Yes!! Ladies, you do NOT want to put personal information on our blog; such as full names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. because our blog is OPEN to the ENTIRE WORLD...alot of sicko's out here; so be very careful!!