Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just a reminder if you didn't read your email.

All of yins are invited up here at our house for Saturday: Memorial Day/ Birthday party for Brendan and Jack on May 24th. I wasn't going to do a big party...but Joel's side is smaller and they do the family thing for parties so I thought...well, make it a family event and invite any family that wants to come. Right now the plan is to eat lunch about noon that day. I do need to know who's planning to come so I can plan...if you want to bring a dish to share please let me know. I know Sandy (sis'n'law) is thinking to bring a fruit pizza (she also sells Tastefully Simple now). I got Lori's msg that they can't make it...so as soon as the rest of you can, please let me know if you are planning to come. Thanks a bunch!

Also...my good old friend Ron (from LU) found me on Myspace (some of you know we dated for about a year way back then but were friends overall)...he was asking how Jess was doing too and we were catching up on each other's lives through myspace. His wife is due any day now with their 2nd son...they have one boy (John Chase) and expecting Noah Christopher any time now. If you want to check out his family picture go to my myspace page). Anyhoo...thats it for now...thanks a bunch.

Tracy :)

No comments: