Friday, April 4, 2008

Not much

Howdy! Not much to say, just checking in with my sista's and mama. I think we have a stomach bug going around at our house :(

Anyone got decorating plans for your house this year? Our landlord replaced one floor and 2 faucents, which is an answer to prayer! I want to paint all the rooms in the house, they are old and yucky looking...so secret sister if you need an idea you can always buy me some Lowe's gift cards ;)


If anyone knows of a nice dish washer let me know please ;)

Hope everyone is doing wonderful! Have a great weekend,

Lova ya all, Steph

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've thinking about getting new blinds for the sunroom, like Walmarts (vinyl?) blinds for about $4 and less. But I have 8 windows and one long door window in that room. The original blinds are kind of metallic and some of the edges are bent out of shape thanks to the boys playing behind them. Also, been thinking about painting the paneling in this same room.
We've talked about replacing a door downstairs, pulling up the old yucky carpet tiles in the laundry room and maybe painting some waterproof paint on the floor down there.
I'm also planning to plant some seeds (a maybe a butterfly bush) for a butterfly garden and maybe some pumpkins, watermelon to see what happens. Also have a tiny hummingbird feeder on the window-would like to add hummingbirds to the yard. Hummingbirds and butterflies can be attracted to the same plants so would like to encourage both to visit my yard.
Anybody else have plans or wishes?
Tracy

secret sister said...

Let's see....today is Saturday and I just mopped my kitchen floor, laid down some new rugs; scrubbed all my cupboard doors, scrubbed down the back door, the storm door and did all the windows...started working on the back porch and now it is 11:00 AM and I am headed to the grocery store.

When I come back, I will list 50 new cards on ebay and finish my scrapbooking project that I have been working on since before Easter!! Better late than NEVER...after that is done, then I will head UPSTAIRS to do some major cleaning!!....Mom