Wednesday, April 23, 2008

interesting link

My dad sent me this link and I thought I would share

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA



Andy has been telling me this for years. I actually quit watching her awhile ago because she seemed to be getting more and more extreme to me. The scary thing is so many people take her word for complete and total gospel. If Oprah says to do something millions of people run right out and do it!!

Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That link isn't live...can't click on and get there. But I received one about Oprah through email from a girl I discipled awhile back so I'll see if I still have it and email it to you. You can say if its the right one.

Tracy

secret sister said...

YES, I SAW THIS SEVERAL TIMES ON TV...IT IS SOOOO VERY SAD. HOW SHE CAN SAY THE THINGS THAT SHE HAS SAID IS CERTAINLY BEYOND ME; ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE WAS BROUGHT UP DIFFERENTLY. I GUESS THIS IS WHAT FAME AND MONEY CAN DO TO A PERSON. THANK THE LORD, I HAVE NEITHER!! I, PERSONALLY, AM SO THANKFUL THAT THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN IS THROUGH JESUS...AND HOW WONDERFUL IT IS TO KNOW THAT HEAVEN IS A REAL PLACE!! SHE WILL FIGURE OUT THE TRUTH WHEN SHE SEES THE LORD FACE TO FACE AND IS JUDGED...SAD THING IS; IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR HER.

MOM