Thursday, December 18, 2008

angelika

just wondering if there is any updates on angelika as of late? hadn't heard anything since this morning.. jessica text'd me.. if anyone has any info please post.. we are praying for her..
love
sue

4 comments:

secret sister said...

Yes, she is on her way home from the hospital. I believe tests were run on her and perhaps changing of medication; I am not quite sure what all the dr. did. I will be speaking with Stephanie later this evening. Thanks for all the prayers; I know Stephanie appreciated it!! Love, Mom

secret sister said...

thanks mom.. will continue to pray for the family.

Anonymous said...

We're all home together again, and the seizures are back to "normal", so we are very thankful for that!
I think Darrel has more grey hair, my LPR is fired up! Sierra, Autumn and Savannah are a little more nervous & clingy to one another, but all in all we are thanful for your prayers.

Please pray Angelika doesn't have anymore bad seizures and that the meds do what they're supposed to do without side effects.

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Steph

Anonymous said...

we sure will steph.!