Well, I'm really not setting any resolutions...but its time again for some changes around the house. I do this every now and again, not once a year. You know, dissolve the clutter, reorganize things, try to cut out things we don't need, etc.. The room that seems to go through this the most may be the sunroom since its a toyroom, store, office, storage, etc... I get so sick of clutter but am so guilty. So my goals at the moment are...
Around the house:
Get rid of the clutter.
Giving away a lot of stuff we aren't using.
Organize my plastic ware cupboard.
My businesses:
Evaluate my business direction/goals for my Hall of Fame Affiliates website.
Pick up steam on Ebay again.
Work on SEO (search engine optimization).
Family:
Do more meal planning/prep.
Get the boys on an earlier bedtime routine so Joel and I have more time to relax.
Definitely need to make time to regularly teach the boys scripture memorization...like Sunday school verses.
Well, thats enough to keep me busy for now. We have other things that need done but like the bible says...precept upon precept, line upon line...here alittle, there alittle ...(of course thats coming from Isaiah 28:8-9 referring to learning knowledge and doctrine)- but thats also how things get done...here alittle, there alittle! Sometimes, it seems like just a little gets done too! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment