happy birthday mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i know i am early but just so i didn't forget i did it today :) ) hope you have a fantabulous day!!! love, shaun, sue, noah and rees :)
Well, thank you; hard to believe I have one foot on a banana peel and the other one just hanging loose...lol.......I know I will have a fabulous day because pretty much all my days are fabulous. The Lord has been so good to me for ALL these years. We love you all too, thanks again. Mom
Well, from my life experiences thus far...age doesn't mean squat! LOL Thank you for being such an awesome Godly example of a mother and friend (Titus 2:3-5) no amount of money or wordly treasures could amount to what you've lived in your life, showing us (not so much with words) but with your actions (which count more!). Not one of us kids can stand before the Lord and blame you for any of our actions, you done good! :)
Oh, it isn't me...it is the Lord. I am only an instrument that He uses, the Lord does all this hard work that goes into raising a wonderful family that I have been blessed with. Thank you for the nice compliment, though....it makes me feel good! I love all you "chil'ens" and all your families! Mom
Yes...just in case I forget to call tomorrow...Happy Birthday! You are blessing...its wonderful to have such a godly mother and so forgiving and patient. I get so impatient with my boys I wonder where I got that cuz you didn't get upset at us-kids as I do with my TWO (not 7-9). Luv ya!
If I forget to call...its likely to be cuz...and here they are in order... #3. Cuz I have Tristan. #2.Cuz I will possibly be very tired for lack of sleep and the reason for that is...#1.Giant Eagle on the Strip is a 24hr store and at midnight the sale ad prices go into effect and they are selling aprx 14-17#hams for .99/# and I have $3 off coupon! And...they do double coupons up to .99 and are having a special on crescent rolls/sweet rolls which I have coupons for on top of the sale price...and if you buy $25 in Stouffer's entries (which I may have coupons for also)...you get FREE Cavs tickets...I think 2 maybe! And I may be at the store at midnight to avoid the possible shopping frenzy tomorrow with two - two yr olds w/ me.
Oh...I think its one ticket (doesn't say ticket-(s)) and Joel said they are for the crappy games. But I did go early this morning and get my ham, and some other deals!
6 comments:
Well, thank you; hard to believe I have one foot on a banana peel and the other one just hanging loose...lol.......I know I will have a fabulous day because pretty much all my days are fabulous. The Lord has been so good to me for ALL these years. We love you all too, thanks again. Mom
Well, from my life experiences thus far...age doesn't mean squat!
LOL
Thank you for being such an awesome Godly example of a mother and friend (Titus 2:3-5) no amount of money or wordly treasures could amount to what you've lived in your life, showing us (not so much with words) but with your actions (which count more!). Not one of us kids can stand before the Lord and blame you for any of our actions, you done good! :)
Love, Steph and the Fishes
Oh, it isn't me...it is the Lord. I am only an instrument that He uses, the Lord does all this hard work that goes into raising a wonderful family that I have been blessed with. Thank you for the nice compliment, though....it makes me feel good! I love all you "chil'ens" and all your families! Mom
Well that's true, so "thank you for giving yourself to Lord and allowing Him to live in you and through you"
Love ya,Steph
Yes...just in case I forget to call tomorrow...Happy Birthday! You are blessing...its wonderful to have such a godly mother and so forgiving and patient. I get so impatient with my boys I wonder where I got that cuz you didn't get upset at us-kids as I do with my TWO (not 7-9). Luv ya!
If I forget to call...its likely to be cuz...and here they are in order... #3. Cuz I have Tristan.
#2.Cuz I will possibly be very tired for lack of sleep and the reason for that is...#1.Giant Eagle on the Strip is a 24hr store and at midnight the sale ad prices go into effect and they are selling aprx 14-17#hams for .99/# and I have $3 off coupon! And...they do double coupons up to .99 and are having a special on crescent rolls/sweet rolls which I have coupons for on top of the sale price...and if you buy $25 in Stouffer's entries (which I may have coupons for also)...you get FREE Cavs tickets...I think 2 maybe! And I may be at the store at midnight to avoid the possible shopping frenzy tomorrow with two - two yr olds w/ me.
So, there it is!
luv Tracy
Oh...I think its one ticket (doesn't say ticket-(s)) and Joel said they are for the crappy games. But I did go early this morning and get my ham, and some other deals!
Post a Comment