Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stephanie's Goals/Plans 2009


Hello :) Here are some things I've thought so far...I can more later if I come up with some. Ok..I am getting organized now and updating my post:)








OFFICE:
finish floor
mail letters on time
pay bills online using free services
Buy stamps and put them on my desk
Buy stationary so I can write to people on a whim

HOUSE/FAMILY:
try to get back to the YMCA so the family can get into shape
use coupons, rebates, discounts as often as I can
Place the saved money in an emergency fund account and not touch it!
Try to plant a small garden with tomatoes and strawberries (the kind that come in a bag and you can hang :)

Buy cake decorating tips & bags (the good ones) so I can make all of our cakes this year (I was just watching www.bakedecoratecelebrate.com show #610)
Make time to sew
Organize all rooms, one closet/shelf at a time

SPIRITUAL:
Keep a prayer log, even if it seems to be a petty request
Have a closer walk with the Lord, moment by moment
Live life purposely as God expects us too
finish each devotional that I start
reach outside my comfort zone to meet others
take care of my "temple"
be content in all things
Live life with Gods perspective (only with His help!)
Organize my entire house (especially closets and book shelves)
Stop sweating the small stuff (which I've come to realize it actually lack of faith in Christ disguised as fretting)


Ok I'd love to hear what you other sisters are going to do :)

No comments: