Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm bringing cheesy-potatoes Saturday.

Just thought to share that in case any one else is thinking about making them.

Here's hoping the weather is decent and the roads are fine tomorrow!
Tracy

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Your cheesy potatoes were DELICIOUS...thanks for bringing those. Everyone commented on how good they were and how much they enjoyed them...love ya...Mom

Anonymous said...

Did you use Chex or Cornflakes on top? They were sooo good!! I'm craving them today! LOL

Steph

Anonymous said...

I crushed about 4 cups of Chex cereal, mixed in some melted butter and about 3 Tablespns of sugar (sugar is key!)...mixed that and then spread on top.

Thanks for all the compliments. I actually didn't think they were too "hot"...I didn't make them the way I really think they taste good...cuz I didn't have all the ingredients so I used what I had. I didn't get sour cream cuz I forgot or wasn't sure I needed it. I did use cream of mushroom soup and believe it or not...quite a bit of cheese although I couldn't tell that after they cooked. But they were good, could've been better :)