



I just wanted to get a quick post on here for my SS and also and update on the Citro household.
First.......today, while I was cleaning upstairs, Trinity was playing near (and possibly on -- it happened so fast) a book shelf in her room and it fell right on top of her. I had to take to the ER where they had to put 3 stitches in her chin- she now has 2 smiles. Very traumatic for both of us.
Dan is working 7 days a week - 12 hour days, he's tired but at least he has Christmas day and the day after off.
Addison is cute, happy, chubby, and learning to crawl.
I'm tired.
Ok SS --
I like:
Cookbooks, Organization books, Coupons (especially for diapers, formula, wipes, etc.), candles/tarts all scents that aren't perfumy, stationary, throw blankets, warm socks, hair care/nail care stuff, jigsaw puzzles, and wooden models that need put together and painted (like birdhouses/feeders). I also like books of quotes and inspirational books. I hope that gives you some idea. If you need more just post on here!
That's it for now!
Love you ladies!
Ashley
3 comments:
ashley,
just a note, thank you so much for your likes and needs. can't wait to start looking for goodies!
this will be fun!!!
hopefully little trinity will heal up nicely and no nightmares:(
i will be praying for you and your sanity! having two mobile kidders is often tiring and frustrating.
just praise GOD that they are the blessings they are and enjoy them, love them and keep in mind that you are not alone!!
have a merry christmas and you will be hearing from me often:)
love, s.s
love the pictures! I'm glad to hear Trinity is ok...Savannah had stitches in her chin around that age also. She did well, so hopefully Trinity will to. I think us moms do worse than our kids when it comes to accidents! LOL
Love ya,
Steph
Asher had stitches above his eye right around that age. It was very very traumatic for me!! He did just fine though:)
Love Lori
Post a Comment