Hey, just gotta share, cuz some of you may be interested - these deals I got. One of the newsletter I get, not sure which one tipped me off on a Johnson & Johnson $3 off 3 J&J products coupon and you could hit the back button and print it off one more time. She said the kids soap is less than $1 at Target and some other places. I printed off 2 coupons and went to Target and yep, the kids bar soap... .99c a bar and it is made to help them grip the soap. I got 6 free bars! plus the sales tax. But I also bought a container of Coffee-Mate Creamer w/ a $1 off coupon....I owed .74c for that...my total for all this was $1.04 and I used a Target gift card Joel got from work...so actually free.
Today...I went to Bath&Body Works with my $10 gc from SS-Sue and some coupons Mom sent me. B&B also had a buy 3 get 2 special going (which I didn't know would apply to me). I did two transactions and got almost $75 worth of lotions for about $22. I had to spend $10 on each transaction to get it all. Not bad at all.
I also had all 3 boys with me...Jack & Tristan were in the double stroller...lets just say... this isn't the best way to shop, if you can help it. But I needed to use the coupons by or before the 24th so I was willing to do it! And...I was in for a surprise...I thought if I went early the mall would be kind of dead...not so... at 10:05am I had to drive around to find a good spot to park, and then I still had some walking to do..people everywhere.
3 comments:
Thank you for the update with those coupons; hopefully, I can find some like that. I am beginning to get into "coupons" again. Years ago, many years ago, when all you children were very young, I did the coupon AND the rebate thing ALL the time, and Praise the Lord, that really stretched my money!!!! The rebate thing got me many, many free items and gifts through the mail! Thanks again..love ya..Mom
I will also make a "go" of this...so Tracy, brace yourself cuz I might have many, many annoing questions for ya this year ;)
love ya, Steph
PS I forgot to send you that coupon again!! ugh! I'm so sorry!! Please forgive my forgetfulness....
No prob. I forgot to remind you at the party too. Ask away...any questions. I don't have all the answers, some of the really really good deals I find out through people on Refundcents.com or girls I know who email me the info. For example...maybe a few wks ago, Courtney found out that Tracey C. found a deal that, if enough people ordered the Entertainment Books...it would only cost each of us $17 instead of the $30? or so it costs this year. So I emailed Tracey that I wanted one...this is the first we've bought in years because the books are a bit pricey. ITs full of local area coupons/discounts... And, because Allie tipped me off about the Pampers/Giant Eagle - Free Crocs Shoes deal....I was able to get the certificate for a free pair...which I'm still waiting to arrive...I hope they do come.
Any questions...just ask!
Post a Comment