Hey, will you be at the family Christmas party Saturday? If so, I'll bring your secret sister gifts with me.
Thanks! Steph
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Steph,
Andy says that we will NOT be coming home this weekend. It's just a lot of money for us to travel back and forth at this point. I'm hoping I can talk him into coming home but I kinda doubt it. Isaac will be really dissapointed as he looks forward to it every year :( But Andy is really set against it at this point. Thanks for being my secret sister this year! It was fun getting all your packages:)
Before the Dover house was on the market we definitely stayed there. But the last time we were home, for Thanksgiving, we didn't stay at the Dover house. Reason being that we didn't want to dirty the house up...there isn't a stick of furniture in it and we didn't want to use any of the utilities. Right now the gas is turned as low as it can go and EVERYTHING else is empty and unplugged. So when we came at Thanksgiving the kids stayed at my mom's house and Andy and I stayed at my Aunt's house. Which is really really really did I say really? small!!! And completely stuffed full of STUFF!! Andy kept dropping me off there and ditching me for bigger and better things. I was not happy. I started getting panic attacks because I was feeling super claustrophobic. Did I mention there was cat hair everywhere and I'm of course allergic to cats? As soon as I stepped foot in the house I would start sneezing and my eyes swelled up. Yeah not a good weekend for me!!! Anyways when we do come home we spend money on food. Too much money on food. It always comes out to a couple of hundred dollars on food alone and that is just not in our budget at this point in time. We will becoming home at some point before the new year....just not sure when. I will post an update on the sale of our house on my blog very soon.
6 comments:
Hey Steph,
Andy says that we will NOT be coming home this weekend. It's just a lot of money for us to travel back and forth at this point. I'm hoping I can talk him into coming home but I kinda doubt it. Isaac will be really dissapointed as he looks forward to it every year :( But Andy is really set against it at this point. Thanks for being my secret sister this year! It was fun getting all your packages:)
Lori
That stinks!
Do you guys stay at your Dover home when you visit or at your relatives? I read some of your blog about Thanksgiving so I was wondering.
Any bites on the house in Dover yet?
just me,
Tracy :)
Thanks for the update Lori! Please let me know if your plans change so I know to bring your gifts.
Steph
Hey Tracy,
Before the Dover house was on the market we definitely stayed there. But the last time we were home, for Thanksgiving, we didn't stay at the Dover house. Reason being that we didn't want to dirty the house up...there isn't a stick of furniture in it and we didn't want to use any of the utilities. Right now the gas is turned as low as it can go and EVERYTHING else is empty and unplugged. So when we came at Thanksgiving the kids stayed at my mom's house and Andy and I stayed at my Aunt's house. Which is really really really did I say really? small!!! And completely stuffed full of STUFF!! Andy kept dropping me off there and ditching me for bigger and better things. I was not happy. I started getting panic attacks because I was feeling super claustrophobic. Did I mention there was cat hair everywhere and I'm of course allergic to cats? As soon as I stepped foot in the house I would start sneezing and my eyes swelled up. Yeah not a good weekend for me!!! Anyways when we do come home we spend money on food. Too much money on food. It always comes out to a couple of hundred dollars on food alone and that is just not in our budget at this point in time. We will becoming home at some point before the new year....just not sure when.
I will post an update on the sale of our house on my blog very soon.
Thank you for asking about us:)
Lori
Hey Steph,
I think we posted at the same time. We will call when we do make it into town.
Lori
Well, I can see why you guys would want a hotel room of your own!
Did you say your house 'has' sold? I'll be looking forward to hearing.
-trac
Post a Comment