I see all seems quiet on the blog so I'll share a deal I got. Remember the Ebates link I sent out to y'all. Well, you get $5 just for signing up and its Free, but you don't get that money till you make a purchase and I don't think the person you sign up under gets theirs either till you buy something as well.
Well, Ebates sent me this email acknowledging that I've "looked " around but haven't bought and if I bought I'd get a $10 Target card plus some stores were offereing double cashback (like 6% instead of 3%). Well, I like Overstock.com for their deals and have bought there before and the boys need something to play on their computer so I found a good deal on "Lego brand preschool" learning software $7.99 with free shipping. So I ordered that (one of the last 2 copies they had) and I should be getting my $10 Target card plus $5 for signing up originally and some sort of cashback (not sure how that works...maybe it takes my purchase price down?). Anyways... there are other stores to buy from. Just go through the Ebates link. When you are on their site,you click on the store you want to check out (even if you don't buy, you can still click on and look around) and a "message" pops up saying that Ebates knows you're there or something. Then when that stores tells Ebates you purchased, Ebates gets you your rewards.
If you need the link again (so I get credit for sending you there ) just ask. I think I emailed it to you and its somewhere on my http://www.halloffameaffiliates.com site as well.
Nighty-night!
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment