Sunday, March 30, 2008

Answer to Steph's Q....& more on our HOUSE of Ills.

Hello.
No, Joel only worked that second job for about 3 wks...and that was probably almost 3 yrs ago! My auctions have been slow...sometimes I hit a "burst" and have several sales in a row finish. I did get a lot of clothing listed this past week because ebay had a .99 cent listing for 1 cent. Let me elaborate...you have to start your bidding at .99 and ebay only charges you a penny for listing it. I still have to pay a final value fee if item sells. Anyways...whatever doesn't sell I can forward into my store for as long as I want at a set price (which will be more than .99!). Its really cheap to just put it in m y store inventory...and people can see it when they click on my red door icon or visit www.tzdelar.com. Anyhoo.... I'm waiting on dad to bring me more antiques too! Clothing doesn't bring in big bucks like antiques. And not all of them bring in big bucks either. But thanks for asking. And if anyone is interested, I added a story to my squidoo lens, my mommy blog, basically what you read in here about the kids being sick. I want to go & tweak some more things on my lens or two also.

Brendan went from being "pleasantly ill" to ucky, whiney, miserable, bump-on a log sick. He's getting a harder dose than Jack, interesting enough, neither have had any fevers that I know of....or perhaps I need new batteries in my ear thermometer? We've had two nights of puke & clean up after everyone had been in bed...he's great about controlling it and knowing when its coming...he's goes to the kitchen trash can and pukes there...of course at night he just does it in bed. I've run the washer in the middle of the night twice so far. And the diahrea was like pond scum...with frequent leaks in the underwear. But these are the times when my house- or parts of it probably become the cleanest as bleach or disinfectants are used more frequently. HOWEVER, I think today there has been no puking so far (that I can think of) and no diahrea, so, we may be coming out of the forest now.

Okay- thats it for now. Hopefully Ashley can get online and tell us how Addison and she are doing. I'd like to see new pics of them.

xoxoxo-
Tracy

No comments: