Sunday, March 9, 2008

Example number 3 (saying thanks)

Hi, this is Lori and I just wanted to let my S.S. know that I have really enjoyed my gifts. I have gotten some very cool things. My kids love the magnetic white board, Maia has been using it to leave us little messages with her newfound writing and spelling skills. The tea towels perfectly match my kitchen, hmmm that must mean you've seen my new kitchen! Can't wait to try the salsa and that cup fits in my dining room shelf perfectly. I was so excited to get My Karen Kingsbury book in the mail!!!! I just love her so much. Andy thought the package was a video he ordered but then he saw my name on the mailing label. He pouted all day:) Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy life to think of me, you must really love me:) Everything has just been so perfect.


The only way you can tell this post is from me is by me manually typing my name to identify myself.

No comments: