Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring...?

Hello Secret Sisters! Does anyone know if Ohio will get spring this year? I don't bother listening to the weather people anymore...they don't know whats going on either! LOL

Hope everyone is feeling better. Savannah and Autumn are now sick :(

Sue, did Shaun make it home yet?

Lori, is Andy still looking for another job somewhere?

Mom, how is dad feeling?

Lynsey, aren't you almost done with this semestar?

Ashley, how are you doing? Is Dan back at work?

Tracy, does Joel still work 2 jobs? How is your ebay auctions going?

The Fish family will be holding 1 yard sale...end of April first of May..all money goes for church camp. We need to raise $1,000 to send 3 children this year!! EEeeek! Pray for us and for the church ...and all the teen leaders. I'm not impressed with them :(


Love ya, Steph

1 comment:

maila said...

Hey Steph,

not sure about Spring but we are all going stir crazy in the house. Isaac actually started ball practice this week so I'm hoping that means Spring is near?

It was nice to see you yesterday. Hope you all had a good Sunday!

Sorry about the youth leaders:( I know of others that aren't impressed either.

Love Lori