Do you like to use/would like to have any type of magazine subscriptions? Cooking, family, baby, ...etc. Do you collect anything right now? Looking for any type of decor? etc.
Let's see...I collect "dust"..lol and I collect grandchildren! As for magazines I love TASTE OF HOME or COUNTRY MARKET type magazine. Thanks to Andy and Lori; today I received a notice in the mail that I would be receiving the Taste of Home Quick Cooking Magazine and that my first issue would be "forth coming in 2 weeks". I like decoration books OHHH, yes, I would like Simplicity or McCalls Pattern catalog, you know one of those BIG catalogs from Jo-Ann Fabrics....even if it is outdated; that would be fine because I like to look at the different styles, etc.
UMMMMM....as much as I would like to take credit for getting you a new mag sub, I have to be honest- I have no EARTHLY clue what you are referring to. We did get a subscription to Quick Cooking but that was several years ago. It was a Christmas gift like 6 or 7 years ago. If they're just now getting around to sending it you I'd say they suck!!! It is a great magazine though, hope you enjoy it...LOLOLOLOL
Isn't that funny? Yes, I re-read the invoice and it reads "Merry Christmas, Love Andy & Lori"..."your first magazine will be forthcoming in 2 weeks"...however, I received my first issue today...this is funny!!!
3 comments:
Let's see...I collect "dust"..lol and I collect grandchildren! As for magazines I love TASTE OF HOME or COUNTRY MARKET type magazine. Thanks to Andy and Lori; today I received a notice in the mail that I would be receiving the Taste of Home Quick Cooking Magazine and that my first issue would be "forth coming in 2 weeks". I like decoration books OHHH, yes, I would like Simplicity or McCalls Pattern catalog, you know one of those BIG catalogs from Jo-Ann Fabrics....even if it is outdated; that would be fine because I like to look at the different styles, etc.
UMMMMM....as much as I would like to take credit for getting you a new mag sub, I have to be honest- I have no EARTHLY clue what you are referring to. We did get a subscription to Quick Cooking but that was several years ago. It was a Christmas gift like 6 or 7 years ago. If they're just now getting around to sending it you I'd say they suck!!! It is a great magazine though, hope you enjoy it...LOLOLOLOL
Love Lori
Isn't that funny? Yes, I re-read the invoice and it reads "Merry Christmas, Love Andy & Lori"..."your first magazine will be forthcoming in 2 weeks"...however, I received my first issue today...this is funny!!!
Post a Comment