Tuesday, March 11, 2008

tracy what colors do you like to decorate with?

Tracy,
What kind of colors do you have in your house? wanting to redecorate with any thing in particular? just wanting some ideas, other than gift cards...
Also, what scents do you wear?
HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRACY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
Your secret sis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tracy!!!! Hope it is a great one!!!!


Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

Thank you all!!

Ok, questions, questions...lets see...most colors in my house are neutral, earth-tones. My big project right now (as close to redecorating anything, that is) is trying to figure out what to do in the sunroom. Its small and its my work area/office/part storage/ part scrapbooking storage/ and kids toy room. I'm working on getting the right storage containers/shelving the way I want it but can afford it. I'm trying to keep some things remotely matched...white/ blue for shelving/containers. But I like a splash of other colors too. There isn't much wall space to do anything with due to the all the windows and one wall side is brick. But, in addition to that, I've taken down my ivy garland that was around the bathroom window and replaced it with a "picnic pattern -like gingham" sage tab top curtains. So I could use something in sage to help tie that with the lavender tiles that I can't do anything about at this time! haha As far as scents...I don't use perfume much and I have plenty right now. Hope that gives you some idea. Thanks for asking.